Complaints Categories

canteen smart card (CSD) Complaint - Applying dependant Smart Card for a widow

Dear Sir,

I am the wife of an ex-service man, Mr P.D. Ninan who died in an accidenr in the year 2011. My husband was using the old card format of the canteen card for getting the canteen supplies while he was alive. I have the photocopy of the paper (canteen card) that my husband used to get the supplies. He was getting the supplies from the Cochin URC. Please let us know the next steps that I should make to reinstate this. Shall i apply for a dependant SMART card, and if so, how? Please help.

Mariamma N

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars