CUGL kanpur Incorrect bill and money refund

My Crn number is DB06568 with the name Mr Ramesh Kumar Mishra .
Every time arrear is attached to my bill and I need to go to Bareilly headoffice at satelitte to get it corrected and next time again it is attached. Instead of getting money back as I paid 178.5 twice in month of August September bill cycle with transaction number JCTR581188057 for one transaction and seconnd JCTR5811868824 I need refund or adjustment of this amount.
Instead of getting money back I have arrear attached

I have all the reciept if you need clairification I will send them..
Being a senior citizen I cann’t go everytime to satellite and get it corrected .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *