Nil Trespass of Property

Dear Sir,
I am senior citizen aged 60 years 4 months,DOB-01/07/1958 and resident of Arabhavi village in erstwhile Gokak taluka,now Mudalagi taluka,coming under your Ghataprabha PS jurisdiction,I am continuously facing ATROCITY on my life and property by neighbors.My Farm situate just at Arabhavi village Wari Extension which is in R.S.No.523 and my land is in R.S.No.525/4 and I also live in the farm.In between these Survey Nos,i.e,523 and 525 there is a 10 feet wide Government irrigation Channel all along the land 525 R.S. for irrigating our land but neighbors of have encroached and the purpose of it has failed and even drainage water is not going through it but all the sewage/drain water is let to our valuable land thus damaging it & putting us into irreparable loss and also encroaching part of our land and on objection threatening me and harassing and doing act of atrocity by leaving sewage water,toilet water and bending the fence poles and damaging the protective fence and abusing and threatening me and recently one new wire mesh fence is put on north side of land by me that also miscreants damaged by cutting the iron plate fixed to iron pole and bending the jointing iron patti to iron pole and damaging entire fence ,thus,I request your kind selves to protect my life and property under Senior Citizen Act 2007-Chapter V and protection of Trespass,which is crime, under Section 447 of Indian Penal code,1860.i understand the Ministry of Home Affairs,Govt of India,has issued detailed advisories dtd.27.03.2008 and 30.08.2013 that prevention of crime against Senior citizen & take immediate measures to ensure safety and security and for elimination of all forms of neglect,abuse,violence,atrocity against old/senior citizens.I have also lodged my Grievance in CPGRAMS portal vide ref number MINHA/E/2018/06653 dtd.03/11/2018. With regards,
B B Mali,mob 8147916285,e-mail id:[email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *