Shri sai polytechnic Chandrapur Not giving marksheet

Respected sir,
I had completed my diploma in msbte .I used to get scholarship but due to some problems my final year scholarship form is rejected.I want my marksheet urgently for job but my college is not giving it I told them that I will pay my fees after some time but I simply want my marksheet not my diploma and t.c still they are not giving it to me.what should I do ? Plz help me to solve this problem.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *