I am a student of narayana junior college studying inter 2nd yr. We are facing many difficulties during this lockdown regarding fees payments. There are no income sources for any one. As per government guidelines fees should be taken as it has been taken in the previous year. But those rules are not followed by narayana colleges. They have increased fees nearly 35000 and continously calling parents to pay half of the amount now itself and if the payment is not done then they will not allow to online classes. They are making education as a business even in this curfew. My sincere request to go take action against the increase of fee so that no parent should not bother about their children studies. Hoping sooner action will be taken against it.
Sir I’m working in Gonna Institute of information Technology and sciences yesterday AP government declared holidays for students because of Corona Effect but my college didn’t obey AP Government rules they started college today .. College adress
GONNA INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCES
GONNAVANIPALEM , YEDUMETLA MARRIPALEM ROAD , AGANAMPUDI
I am one of ur customer who unfortunately purchased a Activa 5G from one of ur dealers in Vizag on Nov19 2019
I have taken my vehicle for second service few days back and after it came from servicing oil is leaking from it . We went to the service center and we got a very rude and reckless answer can I ask you people when ur unable to serve us why do u manufacture and sell the vehicles. R the customers so cheap to your employees. My vehicle frame number . AKKG303061. ENGG NO. G0303136.Can you resolve the problem for me.
I like to keep my identity anonymous. Thanks
I would like to bring to your notice about complete utter legal activities being done by G.Madhava reddy, correspondent of Srivani Vidyalayam, chinna chowk, kadapa…
I just want to list out few and when yiu take structured action on him rest of things will come out…
2019 in september and October he got his school renewal file done by bribing and forging signatures of the land owners in which rents the school property..with the help of RJD, MRO & assistant RJD in kadapa he gets all the illegal activities done..
Also he is illegally running classes from 8th to 10th standard as the school has only upto 7th standard legal permission.. The list goes on so much that he does only and only illegal things in this educational system which is a disgrace to the educational private institutions…
I hope a serious action ,audit and proper check into details of the school and his illegal activities will be taken at the earliest…thanks in advance…
Respects sir..iam studying in sri sheridi sai sreenivasa degree College in Vizianagaram…iam studying in bsc 3rd year… sir e College loo chala aekkuvaga contetion vestunnaru.., aekkuvaga fee’s teesukuntunnaru….contetion kadithe gaani hall tickets evvatledhu… chala ebbhandhulu peduthunnaru sir…. Vizianagaram lo vunna a college lo kuda contetion veyyaru sir…year ki 2kotlavaraku contetion Vasulu chestunnaru sir… please respond sir…
My name is BN Akbar Ali Khan resident of D.No. 7/269, Mochampet Kadapa would like to bring to your kind notice some facts regarding illegal appointment of Chemistry Lecturer, Smt. Atloor Venkatasubbamma (SC / ST Back log post) in Sri Pandra Koteswaramma (Saradanilayam) Mandibazar, Kadapa
According to the above, Sir, in the year 2018 the management of above mentioned junior college had appointed SC / ST (Chemistry) back log post illegally and without proper government norms and rules, few following points as follows for your kind perusal.
1) There is no SC (W) roster point in the college but they illegally raised roster point and there no strength in the college to appointment. 2) No information to the candidates from employment Vizag regarding the post
3) First interview conducted but due to question raised by the higher percentage students the management had cancelled the interview by paying amounts to all the candidates who are appeared.
4) Later nobody knows about the 2nd interview, when they had conducted, how many candidates attended and no body knows about the percentage of marks who attended but they illegally appointed Smt. A Venkatasubbamma as Chemistry Lecturer in their college by all hugely committing by appointed candidate, management and others.
5) When I came to know about this illegal appointment I approached RJD , Kadapa through Right To Information Act seeking the details of appointment like Conducted of Interview etc., but still now there no response from RJD, Kadapa and same was communicated to the Hon’ble Commissioner, Board of Intermediate, Vijayawada, then the Hon’ble Commissioner had stopped all the further action regarding illegal appointment of SC / ST backlog post of Chemistry. later when the commissioner had transferred then present Commissioner had completed the further process and it is very sad that he supported this without proper comprehensive inquiry in this regard and why and how this happened I am not under standing Sir.
6) I humbly request you Sir, there are so many poor, needy and below BPL highly educated SC / ST peoples are there and by not appointing such people management had doing un justice to them and with money minded the college management had appointed illegally to Smt. A. Venkatasubbamma as Chemistry Lecturer and try to understand the situation Sir please.
Sir, the above post was appointed purely to grab the Government Money easily and it is true Sir.
In view of the above circumstances I humbly request you Sir, kind take appropriate action in the above matter and do justice to the poor and needy and BPL SC /ST peoples. thanking you Sir,
My child studying in 10th class in Keystone English Medium School, Visakhapatnam.
My complaint is the school collecting 10th class examination fee of Rs.1500/- for the academic year 2010-21.
There is no any Govt. circular given for the fee to be collect for examination and issue necessary Fee Receipt.
Therefore I urge Education Dept. to kindly issue necessary guidelines to all Private schools to fee to be collect and frequent vigil on schools. It will help full for all the parents who are suffering a lot.
Could you please let me know whether it is allowed to run private business like real estate, Finance & Chits by an SGT named Jadeela Ramachandrudu working at Devanakonda (Mandal & Village), Kurnool (District) Andhra Pradesh. Pin code – 518465
Respected sir ,
I am having 1.30 Acrs of land in Duvva village , Tanuku mandal of W.G.Dt. My crop loan money waiver was not benefited to me and recently I came to know that the Data was not available or due some other reasons the Government officials advised to take "36 COLUMN FORMAT FOR NO-DATA " from the loan taken Bank and submit to this mail ID . Please consider my request to process to get the benefit of Raithu Runa maafi .
My name is Dodla Veera Venkata Seetha Radhakrishna S/O late Veera Raghavulu garu , Khata no. 2371 of Duvva Village Tanuku Mandal of W.G.Dt.
My aadhar no.############, Phone no. 9440205129, Loan taken A/C no. 013713100018088 of Andhra Bank Duvva and my Saving Bank A/C no. 013710027000170 . Please do the needful.
Attachment: 36 COLUMN FORMAT FOR NO-DATA issued by Andhra Bank Manager , Duvva Tanuku Mandal , W.G.Dt Thanking you sir
Dodla V V S Radhakrishna