My daughter date of birth deatil is wrong what should i do pls help
I, Kuldip Singh Sahrawat, Havildar (Retd), Army No. 6642801, retired from Army Service Corps (Supply), Bangalore on 17th November 1979. The following information against my profile in Defence Pensioners Portal is incorrect, which may be corrected:
1. My Date of Birth is 22.10.1945 wheres it has been shown as 1.1.1946, which is wrong.
2. I have been shown as re-employed and drawing DA which can not be possible at the age of about 74 years.
3. Againt Family Joint Notification "NO" has been mentioned. In this regard I am to state that during November 2016 I had
submitted my nomination form in favour of my wife Amita Sahrawat (Date of Birth 15.12.1953) duly completed, signed and attested to ASC Records (Supply), Bangalore through DPDO Sonipat.
I shall be gratefu if needful corrections are made of personal particulars in my pension documents and I am informed accordingly. Also please confirm whether my New PPO has been isssued.,
Kuldip Singh Sahrawat
Mail ID : [email protected] Mobile No. 8130513445
Email ID- [email protected] No-6388356X Ex Hav Mob No – 9689921664 Rajeev Rangrao Patil
At & PO – Charan (Loharwadi)
Tal – Shahuwadi, Dist – Kolhapur
State – Maharashtra
PIN – 416 213
RRP/Pers-2 08 Mar 2019
The OIC Records
Sena Seva Corps Abhilekh
ASC Records (South)
Bangalore – 560007
(Through Proper Channel)
REQUEST FOR ISSUE OF LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE
IN RESPECT OF NO-6388356X EX HAV/CGD
PATIL RAJEEV RANGRAO
1. References :-
(a) Our letter No RRP/Pers-1 dt 06 Sep 2018.
(b) your letter No 6388356/SR/KCC-2/NEPG dated 16 Oct 2018
(c) Our letter No RRP/Pers-1 dt 15 Dec 2018
(d) Our letter No RRP/Pers-1 dt 27 Dec 2018
(e) your letter No 6388356/SR/LCC-2/NEPG dated 21 Dec 2018
(f) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 03 Jan 2019
(g) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 09 Jan 2019
(h) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 21 Jan 2019
(j) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 31 Jan 2019
(k) Our letter No RRP/Pers-2 dt 20 Feb 2019
2. It is submitted that, inspite of our repeated request/reminders to PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) Bangalore-560007 through ASC Records (South) for issue of correct fresh LPC in respect of above named applicant but they have not been issued correct/ authorised/entitled pay details as on date of retirement ie, 31/08/2008 (AN) in the LPC of applicant till date.
3. I the applicant was retired from Army wef 31/08/2008 (AN). It is once again humbly submitted that, LPC (Last Payment Certificate) is required to be issue duly mentioned the pay details which was authorised and the applicant is entitled to get the payment as on the date of retirement. However, PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) Bangalore-560007 is deducting the Classification pay and Good Service pay from my authorised pay as on date of retirement I,e. 31/08/2008 (AN) which is not understood and not justificiable. P. T. O
4. The authorised/entitled payment details in respect of the applicant is given below for your ready reference and issue of correct LPC please :-
PAY DETAILS FOR READ
Basic Pay 8810 8810
Grade pay 2800 2800
DA (16%) 1858 1858
Class pay 150 300p
GS Pay – As applicable as on date of
5. In this connection your attention is invited on para 3 (1) of Government of Maharashtra, Finance Department Government Resolution No : ¯Öã×®Ö¾Öê-1009/¯ÖÏ.ÛÎú.78/ÃÖê¾ÖÖ-4 dated 11 •Öã»Öî 2012 under which Govt of Mah has been authorised Classification pay and Good Service pay to the re-employed ex-serviceman. As per ibid GR the pay details mentioned under READ Colum above is only authorised/entitled to the ex-servicemen re-employed in the Maharashtra Government. Photocopy of the same is already been forwarded vide our letter (e) and (f) above.
6. In view of the above, kindly consider the LPC issued by Records The Maratha LI, C/O 56 APO vide their letter No-2793754X/SR/LPC/NE-1 dated 09 Aug 2014 in respect of No-2792783A Ex Hav (MACP NB SUB) Mutkekar Shankar Vithal is already been forwarded for your ready reference and issue of correct LPC in respect of undersigned at the earliest to avoid further correspondence on the subject please.
7. An early action is requested.
Rajeev Rangrao Patil
Copy to :-
HQ Southern Command ‘A’ Br – You are requested to issue suitable Pune – 411 001 instruction to the concerned staff for
c/o 56 APO issuing correct fresh LPC in respect
of above named applicant at the earliest
In view of the above, may I once again
request your honour to kindly issue
suitable instructions to educate the
concern staff of PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH)
to avoid further correspondence on the ibid
Sir my army No 6390396X ACP Nb Sub Mulik Rajendra Mahadev and my discharge date-30 Apr 2017. My PPO NO-5/22429/2017 (Army) dt 25 Apr 2017. Sir i have not received my new ppo please fwd the same on the following address
MY MAIL [email protected]
Mulik Rajendra Mahadev
At/Po – Shalgaon, Teh- Kadegaon
Dist- Sangli (MH)
Pin No – 415304
Sir main Army no 14827370F NK/MT Dhangar Ganesh Namdev DHQ security Troop se 30march 2016 ko CGSD MANKHURD ke nam se posting out huaa hi vaha par main ek saal raha lekin vaha Mera na posting in huaa na transfer grand Mila na Dipotestion allowunc Mila na CEA Aur leave in case bhi nahi huaa.Matlab2017 march tak koi bhi Clem nahi huaa kyoki o kahate the hamare pass HRMS nahi hain esalia Maine record ko 4_5 letter bhi like lekin koi Ripley nahi aaya abhi main 11 App 2017 ko 53 coy ASC main posting aaya hu aur yaha par Maine ye sari kahani batai lekin yaha ka Head Clark Aur ST 12 Clark kahate hain pichala unit ka hame patta nahi o unit Jane to aab main Kya karu aab hi bataye
I, JC-667202L Sub/ Clk (Bishamber Dayal) (Retd) retired from Army service on 29 Feb 2016 and my PPO No S/42110/Army (2015).
It is submitted that my Corrigendum PPO for adjustment of arrears of 7th Pay Commission has not yet been received so far. I have submitted the complaint on 25 May 2018 also. I have came to know that Corrigendum PPO in respect of persons retired in Jun & Jul 2016 have been received by them. My look into the matter and let me know the reasons for delay. My contact No is 8901202838.
Mail ID – [email protected]
I no. 6645481Ex Rect./Clk. Raghu lal. Invalided out of service on 08 feb 1969. I have submitted an application dated 10 march 2018 regarding my disability pension, but no reply given to me from your side till date.
It is requested therefore pray my case for payment of appropriate disability pension. May please be taken up with chief(CDA)(P) Allahabad for necessary action. I am early help to disable soldier shall highely to appreciate.