The pension of my deceased father G.L.Sundaramurthy was recovered from his pension account without informing me on 15/09/2018
Subsequent to my representation with the Southern Railway authorities, a letter for Refund of the recovered pension amount was issued by Southern Railway to State Bank of India, CPPC, Virugambakkam on 31/10/2018 but the amount has not been credited to the account as on 10/12/18 Details uploaded
Kindly expedite the payment to the account
1. I, JC-281079P Nb Sub Jamdar Pramod Jagannath was retired from 31 Aug 2018. Requisite information are as under:-
PPO No ############
Records office – Artillery Records, Nashik Road Camp
A/C No – 11185063536
Date of SOS – 31 Aug 2018
2. It is intimated that pension has not been release till date or No action taken as per guidlines issued by PCDA vide their circular number 588 dt 21 Sep 17, regarding downloading of PDF file of PPO or sending email to PCDA till date.
3. It is requested to issue suitable direction to concerned staff to release pension at the earliest due to financial hardship.
4. I shall be gratfull to your for this act and kindness
I am ex Hav manoj kumar retired from indian army wef 30 sep2018..PPO NO ############. i have not recieve my pension till today. Sir please switchover my pension payment.My particulars are below.
Name manoj kumar
PPO NO ############
AC NO 35205128215
BRANCH KOTA BILASPUR
IFSC CODE SBIN0010834
Sir revised ppo serial no ############ has been received from Records Brigade of The Guards Kamptee for Rs 1,21,275/- (Rupees one lakh twenty one thousand two hundred seventy five only) has not yet been credit my account No xxxxxxxxx SBI Badshahpur Code No -02300, Gurugram (Haryana) 122101.
SBI CPPC Kolkata
I Sergeant Shyamal kumar sarkar. Defence pensioner from Indian Air Force. My PPO no. 0814B06362 2001 and pension a/c no 11330283297 As I have permanently shifted to below mention address.
Sarada Garden, Plot No. L-12, Konchowki, PO+PS : Bishnupur, South 24 Paraganas, Pin 743503
I have changed my pension/DSP a/c from SBI Bauria,Howrah to SBI IIM Joka,Kolkata-700104, Code no. 6210
Also I have changed/mentioned new address to : Pension pass book/Air Force Record Office(DAV taken POR) through Zila Sainik Board, South 24 Paraganas, Alipore, Kolkata-27 So, please change my permanent home address in SBI CPPC portal for ever.
Shyamal kumar sarkar
Email: [email protected]
Encl: Related documents
I Ex Hav Clerk Sunil Kumar Patel retired on 30 Jun 2017 and my service pension issued by your office vide PPO No S/20193/2017 dated 10 Apr 2017. Records The Dogra Regiment forwarded my corrigendum PPO No ############ on 10 Sep 2018 to your office but the balance of revised commutation and gratuity not yet credited in my account. Early action is requested.
1. I am drawing service pension (Defence) from Canarabank Manamadurai (TN) vide SB A/C No: 0958101005428 as per PPO NO: S/10555/1973 (ARMY). My date of birth is 10.06.1938 & same was entered on my Bank Passbook Ist Page only. I am eleigible for additional pension (20%) for 80 – 85 years of age from the month of June 2018 onwards The matter refer to Canara Bank CPPC, Bangalore for servaral times but no action Till date please make the correct rate of pension with arrears at the earliest.
sir, my ppo no. 20177010300019 revised on dt 4th May 2018. till now i heave not recived my revised pension and arrears . kindly take nassasary action for the same as soon as possible.
rajesh dinkar chawande
1. Sir, I am receiving my pension according to PPO No. C/FYS/16019/2014 DT.09.01.2014 and corrigendum PPO No. FYS/12542/2014 dt.15.09.2014 till date (last month Aug,2018)
2. My pension is revised by CDA Allahabad vide new PPO -############ but my pension is not yet revised .and Difference with arrears not credited in my account till date. My pension .A/C No-10571937946 (SBI,Ranjhi, B/Code-03228)
I have also mailed the all three PPO to [email protected] and [email protected](payee branch) alongwith my request to do needful action on. 17.09.2018.
I have tried to contact with CPPC /Bhopal over phone on 17.09.18 but no response from 0755-4206745/260083. No one is lifting the phone).
In view of the above fact please check the matter and please take necessary action please. Awaiting for positive action please. All three PPO once again attached herewith for reference please.
SEKHAR LAL BAL