I am ex Sgt shubhas chandr tripathi. Sir pl refer pda circular 596. As per that my disability has rounded of 80 to 100 percent and accordingly i must get increased disability arrear from 1 jan 16 to till date. Ppo will not be issued pre2016 retire as per gov. and bank has to calculate as per circulation 596 . Till now i have not recieved arrear. Pl calculate and credit in my sb account sbi 10644566424 in ambernath branch dist thane maharastra.
Any requirement by me in bank pl contact me or email me on my email id. Shubhadtripathi [email protected]
The Chief Manager
SBI, Centralised Pension Processing centre
12/4,Kaliamman Koil Street
Chennai â 600092
RESTORATION OF DR ON DEFENCE PENSION
1. Consequent to my retirement on 01 June 2014, I am getting my defence pension through SB Acct No 10869247935 from your bank and my PPO No is M/03300/2014. I was not drawing DR on pension due to re-employment in the Army.
2. I have been released from re-employed service with effect from 10 May 2018 (AN) vide Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), New Delhi letter No 35213/FRDT/MS-3A dated 23 Jan 2018.
3. Vide my letter No 41354/Pers dated 21 July 2018, I had written to your office to restore DR on pension with effect from 11 May 2018. But so far it has not materialised.
4. Hence I request you to take necessary action. A copy each of Army HQ letter and my letter are attached for your ready reference please.
Col R Sivaji(Retd)
NON RECEIPT OF PENSION
I Ex Sub/Hony Lt RAJAN P has not received my pension yet.On enquiring with cppc Thiruvananthapuram they told that they have received the ppo on 17 Dec 2018, but due to some irregularity in the digital signature they have kept it on pending. Please clear it as soon as possible.On enquiring with cppc we even got to know that they have already sent an letter to pcda allahabad regarding this.
Please take this issue into consideration and do the needful as soon as possible. PPO No: ############
ASC SOUTH RECORD
Sir, My name is Naik Kishor Singh Bhandari retired from corp of signals.My PPO no is ############. My account number is 11595348050 THEP SBI,Banbasa. I have not received gratuity,commutation & my service pension.Sir my documents parcel has sent from Jabalpur to CPPC,SBI New Delhi on 3 Nov 2018.Registery no CI061189557IN.Sir so please check the status.sir so please kindly request you for earliest action.
Thanks for your anticipation. Yours sincerely. Ex -Naik Kishor Singh Bhandari. Email- [email protected]
I HAVE RECEIVED SOME ARREAR AMOUNT DUE TO MACP. FROM WHICH TDS HAS BEEN DEDUCTED. NOW I WANT THE DETAILS/YEAR WISE BREAK UP OF MY BASIC AND OTHER ALLOWANCES GRANTED FROM THE YEAR OF GIVING EFFECT I.E 01/04/2000 WHERE IN THE DUE AND DRAWN STATEMENT REFLECTING THE DETAILS. WITHOUT THE DETAILS I CAN NOT SUBMIT THE 10E FORM TO CLAIM THE RELIEF U/S 89 OF INCOME TAX ACT. REGARDING THIS, I ALREADY SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO THE SBI, CPPC, SAMRIDDHI BHAWAN, KOLKATA THROUGH MY HOME BRANCH BUT NO REPLY HAS YET BEEN RECEIVED. I HAVE NOT BEEN PROVIDED THE YEARWISE BREAKUP OF MY ARREAR RECIEVED. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL FOR GETTING MY ARREAR CALCULATION OF YEARWISE DETAILS.
Please refer E copy of PCDA (P) Allahabad POI No ############ Send to your office vide The Records Signals letter number 15669831/NER/SP/PPO3 dated 25 October 2018.
My pension account held at SBI Military Station Dipatoli cantt Ranchi. On the 31 December 2018 I contacted my branch manager for start of my pension after checking of records Branch Manger intimate that the PPO is not publish online by CPPC Patna.
In view of above you are requested to take necessary action in this regards.
I RaghuVir Singh retired as Asstt. Director II from Khadi & Village Industries Commission,(ministry of MSME,Govt of India) 3 Irla Road Vile Parle (W) Mumbai 56 on dt.30-09-2018,The KVIC has already sent my Pension Papers/ PPO No.4862 A/C.No.37843188376 Vide Regd.A.D.No. A/cs.Pen./############-19 Dated 22-11-2018 to your b bank To,The Chief Manager State Bank Of India CPPC,3 floor,SBI Building,Chandani Chowk,Delhi-110006.
(2) I opted to draw my Pension Through SBI Br. Etmadpur Agra (UP) (Br.Code No.000696) with effect from 01-10-2018 onward,having A/C No.37843188376. & I have also submitted my Life Certificate in above opt branch. But my Pension not start so far.
It is request your good self to process Pension Papers/Documents and sent all papers to my opt Br. SBI, Etmadpur, Agra-283202 (UP.)(Br.Code No.000696) ,so to start my pension soon please.
The pension of my deceased father G.L.Sundaramurthy was recovered from his pension account without informing me on 15/09/2018
Subsequent to my representation with the Southern Railway authorities, a letter for Refund of the recovered pension amount was issued by Southern Railway to State Bank of India, CPPC, Virugambakkam on 31/10/2018 but the amount has not been credited to the account as on 10/12/18 Details uploaded
Kindly expedite the payment to the account
1. I, JC-281079P Nb Sub Jamdar Pramod Jagannath was retired from 31 Aug 2018. Requisite information are as under:-
PPO No ############
Records office – Artillery Records, Nashik Road Camp
A/C No – 11185063536
Date of SOS – 31 Aug 2018
2. It is intimated that pension has not been release till date or No action taken as per guidlines issued by PCDA vide their circular number 588 dt 21 Sep 17, regarding downloading of PDF file of PPO or sending email to PCDA till date.
3. It is requested to issue suitable direction to concerned staff to release pension at the earliest due to financial hardship.
4. I shall be gratfull to your for this act and kindness
I am ex Hav manoj kumar retired from indian army wef 30 sep2018..PPO NO ############. i have not recieve my pension till today. Sir please switchover my pension payment.My particulars are below.
Name manoj kumar
PPO NO ############
AC NO 35205128215
BRANCH KOTA BILASPUR
IFSC CODE SBIN0010834