Icome tax department PAN correction stuck in Income Tax department

Hi Sir,

I had to raise a PAN reprint request as I had lost my PAN card. But during reprint, My father’s name got changed to Sunil Kumar from Sushil Kumar.
I applied to the same to get corrected again but this time the request has been stuck for a very long time at Income Tax department. Please help. i have resently got rected for PF transfer claim due to this mismatch.

Thanks and regards,
Shailesh Kaushik