M/s Renault India Private Limited (RIPL)
Renault India Registered office, and South Regional office
ASV Ramana Towers, #37-38, 4th Floor,
Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamilnadu
M/s Renault India Private Limited (RIPL)
Sales & Marketing, and North/Central Regional Oﬃce
Plot No. 11, 3rd Floor, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana
M/s Crystal Automobiles Pvt. Ltd.
Khasara No. 1336, 1337, Mainapur Industrial Area,
Ghaziabad – 201003, U.P.
This refers to my Renault Duster, 85 PS RXZ, which has been purchased vide Registration No. UP 14CY 5176 and further after purchase facing various issues due to several negligence by Car Manufacturer/Service center. Under given circumstances, I hereby put the following facts and seek resolution on immediate basis:-
1. That, I have purchased this car on 06th July 2016 from Groupe Renault/ Crystal Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
2. That at the time of delivery it was communicated that various relevant documents will be handed over within 3 days including RTO Tax receipt for issuance of registration certificate.
3. That on enquiring the same after three days as committed, the statement was changed and started taking due advantages. Further after various communication they have supplied the forged documents (Delivery Challan) which became a serious concern (A detailed communication attached as Annexure 1).
In this regard, I had informed the same vide my email dated 19.07.2016 to Renault Customer Care and complaint had been registered vide reference no. ID 4-02206162. Further, based on your assurance we confident that the car sold by Renault Duster is as per specified specification and in new condition.
4. That, the 3rd service for car was due on 7th July 2018 or completion of 20,000 KM and we sent our vehicle for servicing to Crystal Automobiles on 1st July 2018 @ 18868 KM (A Pre-Job Slip Report /complaint receipt attached as Annexure 2) which were well in defined period (within 2 years), with raised concern of Black Smoke and Poor mileage. After various follow up we received message that our vehicle was ready for delivery after service on 8th July 2018 and we paid service amount, further after payment and delivery of the car after 3rd service I observed that the raised problem i.e. black smoke was not resolved hence again made a complaint to Service agency and they took the vehicle on 10th August 2018 for test and found that our raised concern was not resolved.
5. That after several time follow ups, raised our complaint vide Service Complaint – 4-05451263 we could not able to understand the real problem. The team including Renault customer care are not in a position to respond the real cause of problem and rectification work delayed significantly. On 18th of July we informed by Mr. Harpreet (Service Manager of Crystel Automobile) through telephone phone that they have opened Engine Assembly and found some foreign metal object inside of engine, which cause several defect and they are taking approval to resolve it. Once again we received phone call from Mr. Harpreet on 22nd that they have ordered half engine assembly on TOP PRIORITY basis by air and vehicle will be delivered soon after replacing Half Engine Assembly. Further on 26th August we received e-mail mentioning that now they have ordered the part of Engine and will deliver the vehicle (Unknown delivery date).
Just to bring your kind notice that the Renault/Workshop/Crystel didn’t took any written consent before opening of Engine Assembly. Secondly, as we understood that these are new generation shield engineers and any major repairing work in engine will down grade the performance of the vehicle/market value. You will appreciate that, I have invested the huge amount for purchase of new vehicle, which includes new brand/shield engine not the repaired ones, which they are going to repair it.
Now, I have also a doubt about workmanship of Renault as the car was standing at their workshop i.e. 1st July 2018 to 8th July 2018 and further since August 10, 2018 to till date, but till now they are not in a position to tell the exact cause or not rectifying the same within time period. They are just making formalities by informing about general activities like half engine assy. has shipped or some part has to be changed, etc…… It shows very bad service experience about Renault as their engineers are not qualified or not well trained. I must say, in view of above facts, they are doing R&D on my vehicle.
On the basis of above various issues and facts, I, therefore, call upon you to replace my car.
With Best Regards