SBI fradulent transaction

Dear sir ,

on 12-12-2018 one lady called me named sneha said she is speaking from sbi credit card department and she is senior executive she gave her client id as sneha rathi 10102 and said I have 6000 bonus points against my card and it will be credit after few process. Firstly she told me all my details( residential address,official address, pan card number,and SbI credit card number and expiry date of my card,and my DOB). She clearly explained all my details and all were correct. in mean while she took my card no. And cvv and handover the call to some senior person and she took the otp and done 2 fraud transaction of 9959 and 9969 respectively.
I have recorded call of her as a proof as in my phone all the calls were recorded. Plz do some strict action against her
Her no. Is +917065324742

SBI,BANK Non receipt of my gratuity, commutation & service pension

Respected sir,
My name is Naik(Retd) Kishor Singh Bhandari retired from signal corps on 31 Oct 2018. My PPO No-############. I have not received gratuity, commutation & service pension. Sir so please take suitable action on my request earliest. Thanking you in your anticipation
yours sincerely. Kishor Singh Bhandari Naik(Retd) [email protected]
SBI A/C No-11595348050
Branch code-SBIN0008489

CPPC, SBI, Mumbai Non receipt of pension from four months

1. I, JC-281079P Nb Sub Jamdar Pramod Jagannath was retired from 31 Aug 2018. Requisite information are as under:-
PPO No ############
Records office – Artillery Records, Nashik Road Camp
A/C No – 11185063536
Date of SOS – 31 Aug 2018

2. It is intimated that pension has not been release till date or No action taken as per guidlines issued by PCDA vide their circular number 588 dt 21 Sep 17, regarding downloading of PDF file of PPO or sending email to PCDA till date.
3. It is requested to issue suitable direction to concerned staff to release pension at the earliest due to financial hardship.
4. I shall be gratfull to your for this act and kindness