UP Board correction in online result

Respected sir/madam

My name is Mandeep Singh I complete my 12th in 2008 from UP board in 2008 my result of 12th was display on up board website in 2008 was correct but now I check my result online it show some mistake in my mother’s ,father’s name . please fix this problem as soon as possible because due to this mistake I face a big problem .

Mandeep Singh
Roll no- 0886389
Year of passing -2008

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *