With reference to complaint number MB1018007098 there was a service request to replace the exit water pipe of my washing machine only.
Post service member arrival from Ms Sai Ram Services the following was suggested :-
1. Exit pipe to be replaced
2. Change motor belt as its worn-out
3. Capacitor can be replaced as machine is very slow
4. Cleaning powder needs to be for at least 6 months
Of which I asked to leave point no. 3 & rest can be done. Invoice attached & service charges paid.
Next day machine breakdown like full water exit was not happening & the service member assigned was called again to which he said Break arm which flushes the water is broken and canât be replaced so entire Gear box costing Rs 5200 needs to be replaced. On insisting that why break arm canât be replaced he said will try & come some other day & he never came back.
After waiting for few days I called up a representative of another authorized service centre of Whirlpool to find out if the break arm can be changed , he said yes we can. He did the same with nominal cost & gave me excellent customer experience. Further he put on the Old motor belt stating there is no requirement for replacement it was done to do the billing.
I need action against the Ms Sai Ram Services for selling unnecessary consumables like motor belt & charging for services which was never given.
Attached find :-
1. Invoices from Ms Sai Ram Services
2. Broken Break Arm which got replaced by different service centre 3. Motor Belt new given by Ms Sai Ram Services , charged unnecessary. 4. New Break Arm package
Lastly there is no mechanism to rate service centers which are third party mostly