Complaints Categories

UP BOARD Allahabad Complaint - Name correction in 12 marksheet

I passed 12th class in year 2011. My name is AMIRUDDIN. But my name was printed ANIRUDDIN in marksheet and my roll no -0003118

So kindly provide valuable suggestion...

[email protected]

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars