Complaints Categories

Demonetization of currency Complaint - Non Receipt of money from RBI

I am a Senior Citizen & Resident Indian and had been out of country to visit my daughter from July 2016 to Jan 2017. I was not present in India when demonetization of Rupees 500 and 1000 currency notes was declared with Government Order. I was under the impression that the old currency notes can be exchanged in any branch of RBI. However after returning I had to go to Mumbai from Goa to submit the notes worth Rs.17,000/- & had to spend additional Rs.5000/- towards travel and hotel expenses. I submitted my old currency notes on 31st January, 2017 and with all required documents and proof in RBI office, Ref No. is D21/31.01.2017. I have not received back my money yet. This kind of harassment has put me under great stress and anxiety

I request the concerned official to provide the right advice and guidance in this regard; and credit my account with right amount at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
John DSilva

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars