Complaints Categories

SSC CGL 2017 Complaint - to change the district

Sir, I had mistakenly entered my district SOUTH 24 PARGANAS in the palce of NORTH 24 PARGANAS in the SSC CGL 2017 application form. Suggest me what to do. Can i edit the form and apply twice. Please tell me what to do.

REGISTRATION- 64006140283

NAME- Tanusree Ghosh

EMAIL- [email protected]

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars