Complaints Categories

Pan card Complaint - to resend my pan card

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to complaint against UTITSL MUMBAI REGION , that my PAN CARD was returned to this office without collected by me and i have contacted many times since two months to please resend my pancard to the address provided by me to them . But they have not taken any action. Please provide my PANCARD as early as possible. Thanks in advance .

to resend my pan card

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars