Complaints Categories

U-Turn Housing Pvt ltd. Complaint - U TURN DEVELOPERS PVT LTD

I have booked 300 sq yard plot and made all the payments ,still not able to get registration of plot.
U TURN developers have cheated us .
In fact it is front company of owner- rajasthan land developers to cheat us and it is possible to recover the money only when we fill case against rajasthan land developers and it is not difficult as possession letters are being issued by them and the DD deposited by us for JDA and given by us to U Turn were deposited by rajasthan land developers in JDA.

Therefore they can not say that we have nothing to do. The main thing is we should unite ,.hire good lawyer and file case directly in national consumer court and criminal case of fraud with common intention to cheat with police or court.

Those who are interested to fight in group/jointly can contact/sms me at my number 9810970416 or email [email protected]

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars