Complaints Categories

iph deptt ghumarwin Complaint - water crisis

The IPH Department
bilaspur hp

dear sir
with humble request i want to inform you that my name is nikka ram s/o sh.nabi bux vill baroa tehsil ghumarwin distt bilaspur hp.we have a private water connection form last 3 years but we are unable to get water from long time.i already complaint to local iph employee regarding my problem but didn't get any solution .sir we are facing a lot of problem because of water crisis .so i am requesting you kindly solve our problem as soon as possible.For this great help we all will thankful to u and department.

nikka ram

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars