Complaints Categories

Bank Of India Complaint - Wrongly Pension recovery & Pending Pension require my mother Saving A/c No 670010110014563 (Name Mrs Ram Rati)

Dear Sir,
It is submitted that my father Late Shri Gulab Singh was drawing pension from Bank of India, Faridabad Branch. He was expired on 17.01.2016. His PPO No. is 427099900105 and pension transfer Saving A/C No. is 670012100018006. I already submitted all related documents required for family pension to my mother (Mrs Ram Rati) on 15/03/2016. The Branch has now deducted pension recovery Rs. 27970 two times on dated 24.06.2016 & 29.06.2016 from my mother’s (Mrs Ram Rati) Saving A/c No. 670010110014563 and same the amount again deduct my father’s account no 670012100018006.) on 29.06.2016 (Rs. 27970/-) and my mother (Mrs Ram Rati) has been received pension July-2016 for the period April-2016 to July-2016, but family pension should be start 18.01.2016 until my mother(Mrs Ram Rati) not receive pension amount from 18.01.16 to 31.03.16.
I have already submitted amount dispute claim letter on dated 07.11.2016. It is inform you that last 4 month Mr. Sunny Bank of India Faridabad Branch Pension officer every time told me said that amount will be reversed this month. But till date not transferred amount in my mother (Mrs Ram Rati) account no 670010110014563.
So you are requested to please see the matter urgent basis and release pending pension & reverse excess Pension Recovery amount transfer my mother (Mrs Ram Rati) saving A/c No 670010110014563 as soon as possible.
Thanking you
Shiv Kumar C/o Mrs Ram Rati
Address: House No 2620Jawhar Colony
N.I.T. Faridabad Mobile NO. 91+9873724076

Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Login To Post Your Comments

Username  :

ex : rahulkumar
Password  :

password must have min 6 chars